Exciting Redevelopment Projects Nearing Completion in Central Fremantle
August 24, 2016 Leave a comment
There are an impressive number of major projects nearing completion in central Fremantle in the second half of this year. This includes:
- Atwell Arcade office building and redevelopment
- Heirloom Woolstores redevelopment,
- Quest Hotel and short stay apartment development on corner of Short and Packenham Street,
- The new MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company) Head Quarters on Cliff Street (see photo from inside looking out below),
- Established apartment development on cnr of Packenham and Bannister Street (which will be finished in 46 days and 22 hours according to their website! http://www.establishedfreo.com.au/)
Having more people live, work and visit Fremantle is core to Fremantle having a vibrant future so great to see all of these so close to completion. Once allof these projects areoperating at full capacity they will enable around 1000 extra people to work, live or stay in Freo. A good start I think.
I’ll do a more in-depth look at some of these as they get closer to opening– including some sneak peaks inside the developments- starting with Atwell Arcade later this week.
In the meantime here are a couple of snaps