Is the Transition towards 100% Renewable Energy Possible?
January 31, 2017 Leave a comment
As part of World Renewable Energy Congress XVI Conference at Murdoch University you are invited:
FREE Expert Seminar on the challenges and possibilities of the transition towards a 100% renewable energy society.
Presentations by experts followed by a Q&A session
- MC: Hamish Jolly – local entrepreneur, Director Biogass Renewables Ltd.
- Prof Ray Wills, Managing Director, Future Smart Strategies, Perth
- Prof Ali Sayigh, Director General, World Renewable Energy Network.
- Dr David Renne, President International Solar Energy Society, USA.
- Prof Peter Newman, Professor of Sustainability, Curtin University.
Sunday, 5 February 2017 5.00pm – 6.30pm
Victoria Hall, 179 High Street, Fremantle