• You are fully responsible for everything that you submit in your comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain. We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right not to post inappropriate comments.
• The views expressed on the Mayor’s Blog are those of the Mayor of Fremantle and other parties posting comments. These views and posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of the council or any other council member of the City of Fremantle.
• The Mayor’s Blog may include useful hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organisations and individuals’ blogs. The Mayor’s Blog provides these links and pointers solely for our users’ information and convenience.
• When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Mayor’s Blog and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
• The City of Fremantle and Mayor’s Blog do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
• The City of Fremantle and Mayor’s Blog do not endorse the organisations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
• The City of Fremantle and Mayor’s Blog cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. Those who provide comments are responsible for the copyright of the text they provide.
• The City of Fremantle and Mayor’s Blog are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
If you have a personal issue or have a concern regarding City of Fremantle processes or staff, you can call 08 9432 9999 to discuss the matter further.